Skip to content
- The Championship is open to all paid-up club members.
- The Championship fee is £10 for the Full
Championship or£5 for the Mini Championship and must be paid on registration.
- Competitors are free to enter ANY speed event of
their choice, whether it be hillclimbs or sprints and are not restricted to
WAMC rounds but can enter ANY event throughout the UK but must enter under the
WSHC club. .
- The WSHC championship is a class-based
championship. NO target times will be used, points will be awarded according to
competitors’ class positions on each event, whether or not other class
competitors are registered for the WSHC championship.
- Full Championship will be scored over a
competitor’s best submitted seven events, allowing up to ten events to be
submitted, meaning up to three drop scores allowable
- Mini Championship will be scored over
competitors best submitted four events, allowing up to six events to be
submitted, meaning up to two drop scores allowable
- Competitors are required to submit event results
to the coordinator or representative within fourteen days of the event results
being published in order for result to be eligible.
- Competitors in both the Full and Mini
Championship have the option of a joker round. A joker round will double the
points scored on one event; however a competitor must inform the coordinator or
representative prior to first practice run that they wish to nominate said
round as the joker.
- A Joker round can NOT become a drop score event
and will count on final scores at the Championship conclusion.
- Were events have differing class structure e.g.:
1400 to 1800cc or alternatively 1400cc to 2000cc, class position of the
competitor within the class on each event will still stand.
- A bonus point will be available to any
Competitor who wins his/her class by one second or greater to that of the
second in class position.
- Competitors may change cars during the season
provided the cars would remain in the same Championship class.
- Competitors must display a minimum of one club /
championship sticker — this must be clearly visible when competing.
- In the event of a tie, the greater scoring
competitor on earliest event will count as the winner.
- Each competitor may enter one class and only one
of the club championships.